At last! Find and share tasty vegan dishes near you.
Click around. Add any dishes you've found.
Sign up, and get access to members-only features.
Haven't you heard? You can spread the word.
Come hang out on those social network things.
We are always working on new features. Sign up for our mailing list to stay in the loop.
Warning: You are about to become awesome.
Thanks for signing up. It means a lot to us that you would take the time to fill out yet another Internet form. We hate forms too, you know.
Okay, so what can you do with your fancy new account? Well, to start, your name will show up on any dishes and photos you add to the site. Yay! Now you can take credit for the cool new discoveries you make.
You can also comment on dishes and restaurants. Let your opinion be known so that others may benefit.
Did we mention that you can click the "Want!" button on dishes to remember them for later? If you're bored and hungry, go to your Dashboard and check your Wanted dishes list, then get out there and try those vegan treasures you've found.
We are trying hard to bring new features to the site every day. We’ll be announcing new stuff on our mailing list, so if you haven’t signed up for that yet, sign up already! We are even more talkative on our Facebook page, if that floats your boat. We're even on that Twitter thing.
Some account features (like changing your email, changing your password, and so on) don’t exist right now because, believe it or not, those things take precious time to build, and we would rather build cool stuff that you'll actually enjoy using. So if you need to change any of your account info, don't panic, just email us:
That’s it! Now get out there and map some dishes!
Add a Dish
Where did you find it?
Add a Dish
What did you find?
About a year ago, we were spending some time in New York City, sampling all of the delicious vegan foodstuffs and having a great time in general. We really wanted to be able to share our gastronomic discoveries with our vegan (and vegan-curious) friends. Great vegan food truly is everywhere. Somebody should put it on a map or something.
But the usual social networks are not really well-designed for the task of sharing vegan food. After all, they are built for the public in general, not vegans in particular, and tasty food is not on their agenda.
So we decided to make it our agenda. And after many, many hours of effort, a website was born! We hope you like it. We also hope you share it with your friends, and keep coming back. With your help, we are going to put veganism on the map. Literally.
How can you help? By uploading all of the amazing vegan dishes you find! Fill in parts of the map that could use some loving. Get out there and map your neighborhood!
Things are still very much under construction around here. Please bear with us while we hurriedly construct a mountain of awesome features for you. If you have any good ideas, we can be reached via this newfangled email technology.
This website is proudly hand-crafted in beautiful Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Soy Milky Way Galaxy.
We really want to hear your feedback. Suggestions for site improvements, error reports, praise, hugs and kisses are all welcome.
For absolutely every inquiry, please email us at this handy address:
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vegan Food Is Everywhere's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vegan Food Is Everywhere's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vegan Food Is Everywhere at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Vegan Food Is Everywhere's web site are provided "as is". Vegan Food Is Everywhere makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Vegan Food Is Everywhere does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Vegan Food Is Everywhere or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vegan Food Is Everywhere's Internet site, even if Vegan Food Is Everywhere or a Vegan Food Is Everywhere authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Vegan Food Is Everywhere's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vegan Food Is Everywhere does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Vegan Food Is Everywhere may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Vegan Food Is Everywhere does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Vegan Food Is Everywhere has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vegan Food Is Everywhere of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Vegan Food Is Everywhere's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.